Friday, July 31, 2009

Im on a Boat (feat T Pain) - The Lonely Island

This week has been exceptionally good.

1) I got a HighDistinction for my Ethics Assignment and a Distinction for my TORTS BITCHES YES THATS RIGHT!

Wah, happy beyond happy. I was expecting to just Pass my Torts (because the fail rate is high) but hehe!

2) I got to watch The Matrix and understand it (as mentioned in my previous post) I am so so keen to watch the 2nd and 3rd now..

3) My sisters and I have planned an awesome time for my holiday. When I go up to Melbourne they would be coming down too!

4) I got to see Jason (perform in nearly like, every performance haha. amazing, pure brilliance), Ben (on the drums), and Evert (the rockstar with the Jonny Cash hairstyle) perform yesterday at Live & Loud.



the groupiessss baby!

It was SO so good. SO good.

5) I judged a hot body competition. This picture speaks for itself.



kisses
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment