Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Don't Go - Jason Sean Miller :)

I've fallen in love with Jason's *picture below* song. And I've been awesome at promoting (forcing it on people) too, so do ask for me to give it to you next time.. :)
And Sum 41 - With You (from gossip girls, where Chuck and Blair first hook up in the limo)

As of now, I have 84 recently added songs to my playlist.
thank youuuuuuuuu Natt Lim, Sha Jackson, Jason Miller and Kristy Merganovski!

Guess what I am doing tonight? I'm going to be judging a
Hot Body contest baby! I'll post pictures later, thats if I don't froth excessively and drown myself in a puddle of drool.

Tomorrow I'm going to watch Jason (drums, guitar, vocals), Ben (drums) and Evert (guitar + vocals) in action at Live and Loud 092. Should be a good night (:

Last night a couple of us watched
The Matrix.

I FINALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!



the choices in life ; red pill, or the blue pill.




2 comments:

  1. yeah its good! i just rewatched the trilogy a few weeks ago. well er, i still dont understand half the things the say, but staring at keanu reeves' face for 2 hours is good enough for me :)

    ReplyDelete