I showed it to my friends, they cracked up laughing and decided it was the song of the night.
If you not drunk ladies and gentleman,
get ready to get FUCKED UP!
All of the alcoholics, where you at?
Petrone on the rocks, lets get some SHOTS!
If you ain't drunk,
get the fuck out of the club!
Look at Kristy. Reow reowwwwwwwwww
Naww, love right there. <3>
we've come to the revelation that we can rap to the exact same song! (or attempt to..)
we've come to the revelation that we can rap to the exact same song! (or attempt to..)
This whole week was dedicated to Sara. She turned 19:) As of yesterday, celebrations ovah. Time to hit the books, and hard.
Exams are in 3 weeks and counting. It's 'that time' of the semester again - and all those who went home from Melbourne are back to start their second semester. It's a weird feeling.
I swear this semester for me has just flown - so much has changed. I compared it to that of last semester, and realised that this time I spent it more on friendships. I don't know where half of it went - spent doing what - but ultimately the end is at sight. Time to buckle down to nerd gear and get on the mooooove!
This holidays I have decided that I'm not going to go back home. Instead, I'm going to cruise around Australia - starting from Melbourne, probably go down to New Castle to stay with my sisters, Sydney where I'll stay with Jash, and.. well.. after that I have no idea. Thats just how I do things anyway, unplanned. It's just works better for me.
Hopefully my bestfriend is able to find a job that can fund her flight ticket here :) Anyone have a brilliant idea to earn about 1k as soon as possible?
Random revelation - I realised I really missed Foong Wing Hang and Manjuli Madi.
It would, be comforting, to hear from either of you soon?
As for the rest of you, I've already recently heard from you so still deeply missed tho. Keep the emails coming - I promise I'm much better at these (procrastinating) things now.
As for me, I've been sick this whole week. No, not swine, for the last (fucking) time. But I managed to pull through and all is good! No more coughing + spluttering + nose dripping + man voice Vid walking around.
How are you? Comment, here :)
kisses,
xx






totally could use a Viddie-Ju Day out.
ReplyDeletefeeling absolutely crappy.
love you.xx
agreed.
ReplyDeleteI want one NOW :(!
love you babe.