I have no reason to feel this bitchy; I just feel like bitching. In fact, life at the moment for me could not get any better - I have absolutely nothing to complain about.
However, this particular thing hit me like a truck. I'm feeling highly opinionated. Besides, this encourages my procrastination - so why not, right?
I just stumbled upon a blog (one of which I cannot fathom why I even bother reading, but I do anyway when I am desperate for some form of entertainment - not a compliment, mind you).
This particular post was brought to my attention;
I have always believed that everyone is definitely entitled to their own opinions. Speaking your mind - it's great. Of course there are consequences - it is close to impossible to please everyone. Fine, we get it. All is understood there.
But if you have a (highly controversial) opinion followed by a weak argument - please don't bring it up to begin with? Especially when it is published on the World Wide Web for the whole (fucking) planet to read.
Not only did the contents of this post contradict itself, but instead of "encouraging" people to do the right thing, some statements were the very reason people did the exact opposite. In fact, some of it could have definitely come across as offensive. Establishing credibility when it has got nothing to do with you is, read my lips: WRONG.
And by this, I mean we do not care about how this "problem" YOU claim everyone supposedly has "affects your daily outlooks" on life - quite frankly I think it's already beyond help.
Think about what YOU write before publishing it - because instead of (quoting songs from the Late Michael Jackson) "looking in the mirror, making a change", YOU have single handedly, significantly, made people furious.
This is what YOU are - and it's sad to see you have not grown up one bit.
Douchebag. With a capital D.
Go for English lessons, already.
Modern Entryway Bench And Coat Rack
6 years ago

Hahahahahahaa. High five, buddy! I was actually questioning the extent of her idiocy after that post :) Looks like I completely underestimated it.
ReplyDeleteI knew you'd be the first to comment. :)
ReplyDelete'underestimated it' is an understatement, love.
I was beyond annoyed - so were alot of people
<3 (:
ReplyDeleteheh mei :p
ReplyDeleteI spoke your words too i'm presuming?
ooooh, i think i know who you're talking about.
ReplyDeletetotally missing you, babe.
xx
my thoughts, almost exactly
ReplyDeleteit could've been constructive. instead, as always, it was destructive.
as always.
ReplyDeleteas fucking always..