Thursday, July 16, 2009

Love Sex Magic - Justin sexy Timberlake feat Ciara

Jason is a loser.
BUT
Jason makes good tea :)
= Jason is a loser but makes good tea.
WTF am I writing - this reminds me of some Tatabahasa exercise or something.. I'm sick, therefore I have every right to make no sense.

I woke up yesterday with a sore throat - symptom #1 for Swine Flue. Oh well I'm still standing so I doubt I'll die anytime soon. Or, so I think.

I went to see Harry Potter yesterday - and might I add it was the funniest one yet?
Quote #1: "close your eyes...................."

AW COMMON. WHAT SORT OF A PICK UP LINE IS THAT.
my friends and I decided the next time we're going out, thats the "new thing" to say.
"hey you.. CLOSE YOUR EYES (so I can smother you with some lovin')"

Quote #2: "let me......untie your shoelace"
oh and....let me, unzip your fly while at it.
hahah.

I will never forget how Sha&Nat told me about how Anusha got so disappointed with the movie, she threw her shoe at the screen.

HAHA.

PS: Max Brennars is heaven sent. Bless Mr. Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment