Friday, June 5, 2009

Time of your life - Greenday

So get this.

Theres this girl, X. From the first time I met her (first week of the semester - which was in Jan) I could suss her out to be a pretentious bitch.

My instinct on people like this are usually pretty accurate - I think it's from all that training back in high school. But anyway..

She's one of those stereotypical bitches you see on TV. The girl that has everything thats fake - fake tan, fake eyelashes, fake hair extensions. The (attempt) ring leader you find in Mean Girls. The girl that thinks she's all that when really she isn't. The one that regards everyone else around her as her little minions, her little protégées. The extremely rich brat, demanding Porche cars whenever she wants from Daddy. The utter disrespect she has for everyone else around her.

She has something absolutely horrible to say about every single person she sets her eyes on.

It's absolutely repugnant. Makes me want to hurl in my own mouth.

Anyone who knows me would know I would not tolerate her shit given the option - quite frankly I have succeeded in doing so.

Every time I see her around, hanging out with MY friends, I walk the opposite direction. My friend who calls me out who is hanging out with her asks me out, I detest. The only times I'd ever say anything TO her is if she were standing right in front of me LOOKING at me. I don't TALK TO HER. EVER.

Just before I started on this post, my friend pulled up in front of my building and told me to get in. Apparently X had been bitching about me too (surprise, surprise)

So.. this is what she said:
"Vidhya once came up to me and told me she thinks I'm so cute and awesome. She really likes me." (I have not given this girl a single compliment by the way)
also,
"Vidhya pretends to act all sweet when she really isn't. She's got this really dark and evil side to her. She's a conniving bitch"

hehe. I laughed, and hard.

be careful now.. don't want any of you being trapped under my deceiving innocent and sweet smile....


kisses xx

4 comments:

  1. oh my, was i trapped under your deceiving,innocent and sweet smile? :D
    haha nice post. it's been a long time since you had a bitchy one. love love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I needed to get it out. It didn't bother me so much but I just found it extremely amusing. ha ha.
    and you might have been honey. God knows what conniving thing Vid would be planning next... oh the horror.

    loveyousweetheart:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so this is me, trying to recount every word i said in my previous comment that blogger didnt see fit to post :(

    so here goes.

    'repugnant'.hee :)

    also, do tell that ignoble piece of shit,to shove her faeces up her oh so delicate arse ; constipate and then die.

    i find her incredible cattiness rather deplorable and am absolutely repulsed!
    just, let me at her! :p

    i guess its time to show that lamentable excuse for a human being what it really is to be a conniving bitch eh? :)

    with lots of love (to you) and extreme distate(to that despicable wench),
    sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha breathe woman.
    what I do is just kick back and watch it all happen. it's superbly amusing.

    and oh I don't want to see you turn bitter because of it sugarpie;)

    lots of love back (to you)
    x

    ReplyDelete