Like a niggah don't care!
To sum my Saturday night, I wasted 25 bucks to get in to a club that sucked, I wasted an additional 10 bucks for the cab ride home..
and when I say wasted, I mean it was a really bad night that I just wanted to end.
I met this guy, T at pre drinks. T=freak.
I'll explain.
A group of us went out to this shit place, Ruby Tramp. At the club, T was following Jash and I around. Everywhere we went, he followed. We ran even to the toilet and he came!! .. until he realised it was the girls, but hey.
Eventually Jash found a friend and T decides to follow ME around. On the dance floor a few of us were dancing. Disgusted, and to my horror, T was behind me. I ran again, sat on the couch by myself.. deleting my messages and what not.. you know.
He sat next to me,
Vid: Uh what are you doing here?
T: I came looking for you
Vid: I think you should be dancing over there..
T: Aw are you asking me to go away?
V: *YES YOU IDIOT YESS. nawww of I didn't mean it like that.....
So I decided to be a major bitch.. I sat there in silence, sitting back on my seat deleting more of my messages, fiddling with my phone for a good 5 minutes.
He still sat there.
In much frustration, I crossed him and ran to Jash. He followed.
ANYWAY this kept going on (at one point I succumbed to hide in the toilet..bloody desperate much) till I decided it was time for me to go home.
Only to realize I did not have enough money to catch a cab back by myself.
So guess who i had to ask?
Yeap. Freak master.
T: this is exactly what I had in mind!
V: uh we're just catching a cab home, man
T: It's like a little adventure..
V: um no we're just looking for a cab..
After he asked for my number, and I gave the wrong one, we finally caught a cab.
He wanted to sit at the back with me but I was like "nope, you sit in front."
Cab drops me off at my place, T gets out and I patted him goodnight. GET THE HINT ALREADY MAN.
Next day, there was a BBQ going on in my building (he lives in the opposite end)
GUESS WHO WAS THERE.
And now its inevitable, I see the guy everywhere.
Fuck my life.
Modern Entryway Bench And Coat Rack
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment