This week has been so hectic, not even funny.
I bought my first suit (!!!!!!!!) and I got to wear it on Wednesday :) No picture, guys but I will make sure I take one the next time I get the chance to wear it.
I basically had to do this Advocacy Exercise, making me the Defence (Jash, Prosecution) for my "client" Brat Pitt. Who allegedly assaulted Jeniffer Aniston with his girlfriend Angelina Jolie. haha. It was pretty amusing to do.
Once that was out of the way, I basically had to wake up at 4.30 am to write a 750 word essay on Philosophy. Epicurus, to be exact. And his view on why we should not fear death. Oh bless, it's like I was writing that thing when I was high or something. But it got done nonetheless :D
Last night, Mel cooked a couple of us dinner at her house. You have NO idea how good it felt to be eating her home cooked food. It was amazinggg. Good company + good food = couldn't get better than that.
This morning, (yes I actually made myself get up for this class that was not even compulsory) and I went on Facebook for a bit - Mandy comes online and says "he's dead" and signs off.
I'm sorry, WHAT? WHOSE DEAD?
I freaked. I freaked so much I quickly went on MSN and she wasn't online. So here I am, sitting in class having a little minor heart attack having all these thoughts running through my crazy mind. Lo behold, someones MSN nickname was "RIP Michael Jackson"
Sigh of relief but not really?
The King has died. I just can't believe it!
Today, my dad reminded me about how my parents used to play "do you remember the time" to feed me.
Aw, bless.
Rest in peace, Michael Jackson.
Modern Entryway Bench And Coat Rack
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment