Step one:
Hang out with the most identical twins you could ever meet in your lifetime. Identical, but study at complete different ends of this country.
Their features, the way they laugh, their manurisms, their humour, their conversation.. I swear it took me a while to find a distinguishing factor between these two:

I always thought identical twins would grow up WANTING to be different from the other - and most of them do have that mentality. However, these girls.. I think they just liked each others personalities?
Step two:
Spend 20 bucks to enter a Maze (mainly for entertaining those below the age of 12) Not my kind of thing, but it was funny. Because it was so damn random. Although I had heart pain due to how expensive it was.. but thats a different story.
Step three:
Go to an Ice Bar named Minus 5. During winter. Hmm...
They gave us these coats, boots and a pair of gloves. Because yes the bar WAS MADE of ice and it WAS minus 5. We lasted 20 minutes and went to the dry part.
Step four:
Make friends with random Gay couple that bought us drinks. Also, make friends with Birthday girl to get us into clubs for free. :)

Step five:
Get to Melbas to meet friends from the Law Ball. (yes we crashed the after party)

t'was a very good night overalls. random is always good. :D
Good night, ya'll
xx

No comments:
Post a Comment