Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Starstruck - Lady Gaga

Hi.

1) I'm currently laying on my bed waiting for my washing to be finished so I can pick it up.

2) I hate doing my own laundry. Ugh. But I do love the feeling of fresh new clothes?

3) I'm getting paranoid - I have been down with a flu and I keep imagining myself to be one of those Swine Flu victims - adding to the number of cases in Gold Coast.
So far? 7?(i think) cases here. Fuuuuck. I'm downing Vitamins as of this minute.

4) I've been dealing with more than I have ever dealt with in a long time. I've been doing things I don't normally do. I have been very perceptive - trying to adapt to this culture (it's still sinking in) & mostly I've been spending more time just getting to know people..

5) You gotta love people. Absolutely fascinating creatures. :)

6) Too many people take too many things for granted. Enough said la.

7) I don't think I've known a more diverse bunch of people in terms of character/culture.. etc. It's.. simply put: weird.

I am most definitely NOT going to be going out for a while. Very over it.

So thats that. I'm saving my parents money & my time for more important things.



kisses xx

No comments:

Post a Comment