Saturday, May 30, 2009

Remembering Sunday - All time low

The post I'm about to publish is not directed to anyone or is about a personal experience in particular.
Just merely an observation:)

Okay. So,
We go on dates to see what kind of guys(/girls) we would be interested in. Thats the whole point right? It's easy to do. Nothing has to come of it, or something might?
But as of late do girls even get asked out to dates anymore? No. Because guys have this whole new perception - their first thoughts are "screw that" (..hot piece of ass) - literally.

Jump straight on the bandwagon. It's disgusting.

And then maybe see if that girl is worth their time for them to get to know better.
I hate this man. It's so dog-like. We're not animals.

This is what you do:
You test the waters before jumping right in.

Ask girls on dates, men. If you can't even muster that amount of courage to do so, grow a pair.

I've been having a lot of conversations on this and with boys. Their trying just as hard to figure us girls out. heh :p

No comments:

Post a Comment