I just remembered this song and quickly downloaded it. Later on I heard this song in my friends room. How strange is that?
You know what else is strange?
The other day Jash and I went shopping for essentials (you should have seen our trolly - it had everything from Pillows to laundry baskets to pretty umbrellas..) , she said something and I said "ditto".
At that very instant, the both of us turned and we saw a brand of paper named "ditto" [WITH THE INVERTED COMMAS AND EVERYTHING]
??!?
ALSO.
I was buying my pillow right, the very first one I found was named "Jason". And just above that it said:
"Nothing is tougher than a JASON"
Wah, laugh man.
I bought that pillow (because it was honestly the most firm around..) and I stuck the cover on his door. heh. I was bored.
On a much sadder note, I have this insanely strict Torts lecturer. :( :( He makes everyone jizz in their pants*(jizz in my pants is a farking funny song) at his very presence. Let me illustrate further.
First lecture:
Terry Gyger: "If you do not work hard, YOU WILL FAIL. If you do not do your tutorials properly, YOU WILL FAIL. If you do not do your assignment well, YOU WILL FAIL"
Last semester, in his tutorial:
This girl gave an answer and it wasn't close to being right. So he stopped, looked at her and said
"you see that bridge over there? yeah why don't you go JUMP OFF IT"
Commonly he would say things like "how did you even GET into Law school?" and "if you have nothing intelligent to say please don't speak.."
So this semester, not only is he our lecturer, he is teaching only 3 classes (the nicer one is teaching 9 classes) and he's marking our paper, assignment and everything..
Three guesses who I got for mine?
FuckMyLife (http://www.fmylife.com) - this website makes me feel better.
Tonight, you know I'm being serious preparing wayyyyayayayayayy beforehand. Especially looking like this:
You know what else is strange?
The other day Jash and I went shopping for essentials (you should have seen our trolly - it had everything from Pillows to laundry baskets to pretty umbrellas..) , she said something and I said "ditto".
At that very instant, the both of us turned and we saw a brand of paper named "ditto" [WITH THE INVERTED COMMAS AND EVERYTHING]
??!?
ALSO.
I was buying my pillow right, the very first one I found was named "Jason". And just above that it said:
"Nothing is tougher than a JASON"
Wah, laugh man.
I bought that pillow (because it was honestly the most firm around..) and I stuck the cover on his door. heh. I was bored.
On a much sadder note, I have this insanely strict Torts lecturer. :( :( He makes everyone jizz in their pants*(jizz in my pants is a farking funny song) at his very presence. Let me illustrate further.
First lecture:
Terry Gyger: "If you do not work hard, YOU WILL FAIL. If you do not do your tutorials properly, YOU WILL FAIL. If you do not do your assignment well, YOU WILL FAIL"
Last semester, in his tutorial:
This girl gave an answer and it wasn't close to being right. So he stopped, looked at her and said
"you see that bridge over there? yeah why don't you go JUMP OFF IT"
Commonly he would say things like "how did you even GET into Law school?" and "if you have nothing intelligent to say please don't speak.."
So this semester, not only is he our lecturer, he is teaching only 3 classes (the nicer one is teaching 9 classes) and he's marking our paper, assignment and everything..
Three guesses who I got for mine?
FuckMyLife (http://www.fmylife.com) - this website makes me feel better.
Tonight, you know I'm being serious preparing wayyyyayayayayayy beforehand. Especially looking like this:

kisses xx

No comments:
Post a Comment