Duration time of Writings On the Wall: Feb 2006 - May 2009. hells yea muthafukah!
In case you live under a rock about my whereabouts, I came back to the Gold Coast on 19th May.
So far, I've :
o Traveled by plane by myself with a mask on the whole way, goddamn
o Experienced the best and worst weather in a span of one week
o Battled the strongest winds and heaviest rains
0 Met the strangest of people (it's been highly entertaining I must admit)
o Watched an even funnier Russel Peters (compared to the first one, ooh yeaa)
o Missed home and people at home and the FOOD MAN THE FOOOOOD.
o Experienced Pub Crawl and got drunk by 5.30pm

o .. where I met the strangest boy who had a fetish for shaking my hand and tapping my shoulder. I ran. And fast, too
Also, this Semester I made my timetable as such that I would only have classes from Tuesday - Thurs. How bloody brilliant, man. :D
Roadtrips here I commmme!
Okays, till I'm bored enough to update this (which is soon)
kisses xx
So far, I've :
o Traveled by plane by myself with a mask on the whole way, goddamn
o Experienced the best and worst weather in a span of one week
o Battled the strongest winds and heaviest rains
0 Met the strangest of people (it's been highly entertaining I must admit)
o Watched an even funnier Russel Peters (compared to the first one, ooh yeaa)
o Missed home and people at home and the FOOD MAN THE FOOOOOD.
o Experienced Pub Crawl and got drunk by 5.30pm
o .. where I met the strangest boy who had a fetish for shaking my hand and tapping my shoulder. I ran. And fast, too
Roadtrips here I commmme!
Okays, till I'm bored enough to update this (which is soon)
kisses xx

wait till i make angmoh friends and post photos on my blog too, you bitch.
ReplyDeletethen we'll be equal.
oh btw my pub crawl's this week! :) :)
i'll be drunk by err.. 5.29 pm :)
xx
pub crawl's freggin awesome.
ReplyDeleteit's so goooood. :)
we'll be equal? lol you make it sound like ang mohs are mystical people with special powers.
...their really not :p
have fun getting drunk earlier than me miss
xx