Saturday, August 8, 2009

Underneath your clothes - Shakira

Just here for a quickie.

Classes for this semester 092 have officially ended. One more week and it's exams!

How exciting.

What is even more exciting - I booked my ticket to Melbourne today. Kristy, Mel, Sara and I are going to catch a train down to Brissy then take a flight there. Cannot wait :)

I've been hibernating. I was not seen by anyone for 2 whole days - I stayed in my room and procrastinated like nobody's tomorrow. Unhealthy, but much needed.

Today on the other hand, I spent catching up with everyone I missed or failed to see for those two days. After a nice couple of hours by the lake, I came back and drove Chantal's car for a maccas run.

Weird dreams - I keep getting them. It needs to stop. You know what else needs to stop? Me procrastinating.

Ok before I ramble on garbage, I'm going to rap this up. Peace out homie G's :)

kisses
xx

3 comments:

  1. ITS MACKERS MACKERS MACKERS NOT MACCAS!!!

    haha. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i beg to differ.
    it's maccas in Qld.

    Who listens to people in the South.. :P
    HAHA KIDDING LOVE YOU :) Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. maccas! correct! :) lol at hang.
    YAY VID YOURE COMING! :) x

    ReplyDelete