Saturday, August 22, 2009

Butterfly - Crazy Town

Exams are over. Praise the Lord.

So my Torts exam started at 6.30 pm and ended at 8.30 pm. I immediately got my tag from Don's, ran home, got ready, pre-drank with my geek rockstars and off we were!

The Geeks.

The Theme for End of Sem Bash for 092 Semester: What I wanna be When I grow up...
A Geek? Naw - we just thought it'd be fun to dress up as.

We each had tags of names of geeks we "aspired" to be - I put mine as Terry Gygar. (Torts Lecturer)
How appropriate. heh :p

Pictures will do the talking.

Some drunk douche asked if we were sisters. I said yes.


For every sleezy drunk douche, we claimed we were lesbian lovers.
Guy: hey there *insert sleezy comment*?
Us: we're lesbian lovers. we need our space
guy: I don't believe you. Kiss!

baahahah.



OFF TO MELBOURNE TOMORROWWWW!!!!! need to pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment