Melanie Mcguire & Kristy Merganovski.
Fuck, now I can't bitch about them here anymore.. :)
I'm going to try and make this post as organised as possible.
1) First and foremost, a BIGBIG congratulations to my JulieCurlyFries (hah, it's been ages since we've called you this) due to her outstanding A Levels results. I knew you could, love <3
2) So this mass email has been going around amongst the Sri Amanians. It's interesting because everyone replies by saying something without saying anything at all.. I guess it gets that way, when everyone drifts apart to different countries. However, good effort and hopefully I am able to meet up with most of you (them) when I go home for 2 weeks in April.
3) ELENA BANANA IS FINALLY COMING HOOOOOME :)
4) I am currently so very unambitious when I sit and compare myself to everyone else around me.
Goddamn I don't even have a Boyfriend to blame this on.
I'm surrounded by such influential people it is not funny - from those who love to play the guitar, to the drums, or DJ-ing as a hobby - to even running in the evening as a form of calming themselves.
I have no hobbies/aspirations whatsoever. All I do is eat, sleep, watch Boston Legal, do my Tutorial work, go out and get drunk...... yay.
SO I've decided. One thing I am passionate about is Charity work. Always have been keen on these sort of things - so I'm going to look up activities I can do around here, just to start off small.
I even made my mom make sure this motivation of mine did not die off. heh.
5) I am procrastinating. My nails need to get cut suddenly..
6) I am very disappointed at my lack of pictures this Semester. I think we've done way more this semester than the rest (or just about the same?) and yet I have no proof - for future recollection of course.
7) Nearly all of my assessments are done. That only means one thing - exams are near and I am going to get my nerd onnnnnnn.
Lovelove x

love you! (: xx
ReplyDelete