Saturday, April 3, 2010

Floor - Jars of Clay


The best girls in Uni. It was loveatfirstsight. <3

My Beautiful Family. I'll be reunited with them in Sydney (again, for the 3rd time this year- no complaints there) this Thursday to watch my Gorgeous sister graduate!

I took a look at my old blog (the one I blocked everyone from seeing) and I realised I have forgotten about how I used to love to just rant on my blog about the most random things - and how I would deliberately make life for myself interesting and pick up on the most insignificant things and completely exaggerate on it just so that 'I would interest my readers'.

As I grew older my writing style progressively changed. I no longer take note of the many insignificant details to blow out of proportion, although I must say I am having the best years of my life at Uni.
I would go on and on about the different things I encounter everyday but that would take up too much time and would probably bore you to death.
I guess all I can do is capture my memories with photo's and hope that I will remember the stories behind them.

On that note:

Loving the randomness of this picture.

COUNTDOWN to Kuala Lumpur: 22 days

No comments:

Post a Comment