Sunday, November 8, 2009

Barely Breathing - Duncan Sheik

At the moment, ear phones plugged in, and I am screaming my lungs out to this song. I love how when that happens the only thing you are focused on is trying to overcome the sounds in your ears by your own voice. Everything else is drowned out.

Wow OK that was dramatic.

Things going on here, things going on back at home. It's all like a blend of bad things happening at once. I almost feel helpless. And more home sick. Why does this happen? Why is it life throws us hurdles when we least want it, or least expect it?

Then again, when would it ever be a good time to face problems? Never. 

Today I have been happy, sad, and angry. 

Happy when I'm around my friends, Sad when I'm alone with my own thoughts, and Angry.. with one, but many things. 

One of the many frivolous, unimportant things I get angry about? 
Someone today called me cute. 
Cute. Is not a compliment. Cute is one of the most condescending things you could say to a person. It's like saying "you look like a 12 year old, grow up".


Point is, I should get over these things. There are bigger more important things out there to be worried about. fml. 

7 comments:

  1. Cute is not a compliment, it is one of the most condescending things you could say to a person. You truly are my bestfriend ;) &&stop with this FML MLIA shit, I feel like I'm in some kind of online oth or gossip girl show. Gosh. OoOo, shiiet I got sth to tell you! Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what on earth is MLIA.
    I'll stop as soon as you stop with the rempit talk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MLIA stands for my life is awesome.

    vid noob!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually Hang,I'm sorry for being anal about this but MLIA is an abbreviation for my life is average :)Its a website :)
    But to be fair, it can stand for my life is awesome as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bahaha, backfire on Hang.
    Noob, it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh really? everyone i know uses it as awesome and not average.

    ahh, close enough. at least i sorta knew what it stood for :P

    ReplyDelete