This isn't even half of what I eat - guys.Ever since I've come here, oh dear me. My diet has become terrible. The times I eat my meals are revolting. The things I eat? Indescribable. Appalling to say the least.
Let's take a step in my shoes - typical eating habits for Vidhya daily.
Morning (12pm) - I wake up. Yes I am a pig. Hold that thought, though.
1pm - pasta. the same kind. pesto, fetta cheese, mushrooms, eggplant. more cheese.
4pm? - I decide I'm hungry again (I'm actually not, it's just an excuse to get out of the library/my room to get food/catch up with people) where I ALWAYS without fail buy a strawberry milkshake + either a KitKat/Carrot cake/Choc Chip Muffin...
6pm - Dinner time. Same crap of either pasta/pizza/tofu thing/nachoes.
10pm - Sometimes pizza. Sometimes a tub of peanut butter. Sometimes Banana bread, depending if I go out for late night coffee.
12am - Macadamia nuts/something to munch on to let me sleep
Do I exercise? Answer is absolutely not. I went swimming like.. ONCE this semester.
So don't be phased if I come back resembling a buffalo. THIS IS MY WARNING!

shit, sounds super like me lor!!! put a bit of chocolate and tim tams on the list and it could've been me spot on. and peanut butter is substituted with kaya, haha.
ReplyDeleteno wonder we are friends.
fat friends forever? (fff)
hahaha!