Reason I deleted my previous post:
Sorry to disappoint guys, (believe me when I say this, I was just as devastated as you are about to be...)
But the whole Asher Roth thing was a fake. He never was at Bond. It was a plain old stupid rumour some idiotic American decided to spread because a guy here RESEMBLES him.
And that is who "I met". The guy who "stole my couch". The guy I fantasized about getting to....ahem ok got a bit carried away there. But yes. That guy is no more but a little peasant trying to get ahead in this crazy world.
And now whenever I see this douche (ok this is not his fault - but who asked him to look like Asher!) - it brings me back to the time that I was betrayed. The time I told 12421412123 people about this. I called my MOM up for God's sake. And yet, the definite and concluding words uttered by the guy who told me all of this to begin with (who, fell for this too) really hit a spot.
(our heart has neurons, so technically we have "two brains" - so when he told me this I HAD HEART PAIN. PAINNNN I TELL YOU PAAAIIIINNNNNNNN)
..and then we turned our hurt in to anger and decided to pay revenge to the guy who "thought" that this would be absolutely fucking hilarious.
Well guess what buddy, CHUM, fucking pal. Jokes on you. You'll see.
On another note, way way too much has been happening. I've been on a roadtrip to Byron with friends (they have yet to upload the pictures) which was greattttt, had a couple of accidents there though - will elaborate on that further when I have my pictures..
Oh. I also overcome a fear of mine:
Modern Entryway Bench And Coat Rack
6 years ago


your previous post is still there
ReplyDeleteno it's not.
ReplyDeleteI was referring to the one where I was talking about how "I met him" when "he stole my couch".
the one before this would explain my current one.
haha, omg. i told all my friends that asher roth was staying in the same residence as you! they were very impressed :P
ReplyDelete