As promised:
23rd Aug '09
Arrived in Melbourne!
After a night of tolerating Kristy's extended (crazeh) family, went back to hers where I was given a nice separate room. Kind of like Ryan's pool house in the OC. Just not as big of course.
The next day, I dragged her to the city to meet Kim, where I had dinner with Mei and stayed at his.
Dropped crumbs on his bed, made his room smell of me, made him watch youtube videos but hella worth it. I've missed that boy :)
besides the fact that HE SAID I'M FAT >:(!
Thursday night was dinner night at Kristy's. The rest of the Girls came down and we all got to paint the town red togetherrr.
Next day, my sister came to pick me up and we spent the day together.
Caught up with her friends from Melbourne:
29th Aug '09
Made it to Sydney baby!
Spent time with the family:
the view from the (free) apartment we stayed at
After le familia left, I stayed with Jash.

Spent the night at the city with Anthony, Ben and Jess.

went out at night and had one of the best nights EVER :)
I'm on a boat motherfckers..
I. was. gone.I so did not take enough pictures! :( Ah well. I had the best holidays.
Back at Uni, I am. Time for some real gearing up - 3rd Sem here I comme
xx

No comments:
Post a Comment